Administrative employment opportunity in Kingston SE
30 to 40 hours
If you are looking for a change and want to join a great team, then look no further!!
Innovation, unrivalled service and a dedication to our profession and client care is what separates
our agency from the rest.
Ray White Kingston SE/Robe is an energetic, dynamic, skilled and passionate team of real estate
professionals driven to deliver outstanding customer service. As a member of Australasia’s largest
family owned Real Estate company our people are our most important asset and we believe in
providing a positive work environment which fosters teamwork and collaboration. Our team has
proven results, are driven and client oriented with strong local community involvement.
Determination, dignity, honesty, integrity, professionalism, support, unity, compassion, respect
and loyalty ~ this is what we stand for as a team.
We are seeking a professional and enthusiastic self-starter Front of House Receptionist to be the
smiling face and cheery voice of our office. The first impressions and initial experiences are very
important to the continued success and growth of our company, so our ideal candidate will be
confident, well presented and well-spoken and have a friendly, professional phone manner.
This is a full-time role that will be working within a successful team and a fast paced environment
providing administrative support for all departments within the business.
You will be required to undertake a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
• Answering and diverting calls
• Meeting & Greeting clients, first impressions
• Mail, banking, filing – general reception duties
• Administration support to the property management team, sales team and the principal
• Database management and updates
• Diary and email management
• Manage social media and website marketing
• Assist in the preparation of reports and file audits
• Well presented
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet
• Ability to work unsupervised and within a team
• Customer service focus with a positive can-do attitude
• Drivers licence and reliable motor vehicle
Please send your resume to John Enright
or call 0407 133 887 for further information.